Animal Mounts are considered NPC's in Strongholds.

Reno_Tarshil

I'm fairly certain that this is intended, as they have their own animations. I'll check and let you know!

Update: It is working as designed, but it is something we do want to improve on. We're looking into how we can do that.

Edited by TaitWatson

I'm fairly certain that this is intended, as they have their own animations. I'll check and let you know!

Update: It is working as designed, but it is something we do want to improve on. We're looking into how we can do that.

Thanks for the update, sad to see it's intended so I hope my request that they not count towards the NPC limit is known.

This thread had what I think would be a great idea; the gist of it is that you can pick whether or not to show animations. If you don't, it doesn't count against you for NPCs.

Out of curiosity, do decorations (FP and Ops drops, mostly) that have animation also count against this cap?

This thread had what I think would be a great idea; the gist of it is that you can pick whether or not to show animations. If you don't, it doesn't count against you for NPCs.

Out of curiosity, do decorations (FP and Ops drops, mostly) that have animation also count against this cap?

I'd like to know the answer to this as well. Also, do vanity pets count?

Actually, now that I think of it, is there any way that you can just list for us every type of Stronghold item that counts towards the cap?

Do they have a green nametag?

This is retardedly low and needs to be fixed btw. Also not all green nametag NPCs have animations... Such as the guardsmen, and the companion holos. I know you're going to be getting rid of the holos, because they're stupid and they suck- but they dont move at all, they just stand there; as do the guardsmen. So the fact that they have no animation doesn't exclude them form being NPCs, so having animations shouldn't include them.

As it is now there's no reason for me to buy a Tatooine stronghold if I can't display more than 25 pets.

Edited by -Damask-