The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Setting up a stream date with Snave

Nikademusar

Ofc they would, except when they either don't know yet or are not allowed to tell yet.

I guess the issue is more that snave might go ask many questions which eric isn't allowed to talk about or which are already crystal clear. The most important updates will always be announced on the forums and I don't expect much new information coming from an interview with snave.

We the community would really love that. So please let us know. He is now the top streamer.

Cheers for making this thread and obligatory #kindofabigdeal

Heyo!

If he wants to set up an interview of some sort, or to have someone on his show, he has to get in touch with me for setup. :jawa_smile:

You can find more information in the thread that I made in July asking fansites to get in touch with me.

Thanks!

Hillary Nicole

I've now done this and sent you over all of my details, look forward to hearing a response from you Hilary.

Sounds like a decent idea to have Snave involved in a show that interviews some of the dev team, but would they answer the "difficult" questions?

I appreciate that a lot of the questions I would like to ask would be deemed unanswerable, ultimately the answers come down to them so I can't really comment on this.

I imagine being on Snave's show is like being a guest on Howard Stern.

Props if Musco and Co. do it but I wouldn't be surprised if they back out.

That's a massive compliment, I consider Howard Stern to be a fantastic interviewer up there in my opinion with the likes of Michael Parkinson, Louis Theroux and Alan Partridge. I'm guessing that any appearance would come along with certain stipulations so they don't have to worry about me asking how big their manhood is.

If this happens, and that is a big if, I hope the devs don't find his questions too long this time.

This comment is amazing and I salute you for it. Well played. /tips fedora

Wow never really thought to hear a response. Thanks for the info. Hopefully this will workout and get set up soon.

All the details have been sent over to Hilary, I wouldn't get your hopes up too much on a positive response though mate.

/signed

... but with the proviso that Bioware should "come to the table" with something new and/or interesting. Do not want to grumble, but, for example, the same answers to the same questions would probably not be so interesting for the PvP community.

Would be nice to learn, for example, info like:

• How many hours do they play outside of work?
  • What aspects of the game do they enjoy most?
  • Do they have any claims to fame within the game (i.e. the season 1 and/or 2 pvp awards, or Nightmare titles or whatever).

Not expecting anyone to give away their in-game identities, of course, but it would be nice to come away with the feeling that they care about the game as much as, and in the same ways that we do.

Think we could get any of them to make chars on TRE and play in WZs and such during a community stream? Just a thought.