Best duelists/players on POT5

Crazykidddd

and kotek why u laughing? want to get raped again in warzones? lol

The thread was kind of funny, and Pistols post.

And sorry but who are you, and when did this rapage occur? If you are talking about regs, yeah I have been in some painful ones... so has anyone who has ever PvPd in this game.

Edited by MandoMetal

he maybe loling at this thread asking for the best duelist on POT5. i think many of the good pvpers stopped playing or left for more competitive servers.

Maybe so but thats why im asking this on the forum, im tired of *******s in warzones and want to nkow if there are any good players left other than the ones i know

Let me know what their names are

If you think it is bad Imp side, try pub side :)

Thought you meant those who just 1v1 out of WZs when you said duelists... it sounds like you just want players who know what they are doing and can hold their ground in a WZ.

If that is the case, Imp side most of the high ranking Prophecy of the Bads, I AM LEGEND, and Hakuna Matata players are solid and can hold their own. There are of course others, those I can mention off the top of my head.

But yeah I get where you are coming from, regs are rough. Even the best player in the galaxy does not have a backpack big enough to carry a lot of the individuals you get in regs with on Pot5.

• 2 weeks later...
I was obviously kidding, i've raped goat several times already, other than that we should have weekly duel tournaments on dk or something, would be fun :)

Blasphemy!

Unless I witness it, Natharon = Undefeated All Galaxy Champion Tunneler of Sif Lawds of the Ryuzo Arts.