The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Decorations: Class Specific Decoration Bundles

Darth_Victus

Well, title pretty much says it all. It would be great to see full packs of class specific decorations for our strongholds. For example.

Jedi - Stuff you would normally see at the Jedi temple. Peaceful fountains, statues, and the like. Light side themed

Sith - Same thing essentially, just stuff you would see in the Sith Academy. Training dummies, imposing statues, really dark side themed.

Trooper - Military style. Gun and ammo racks, barrack bunks.

Bounty Hunter - Almost like the trooper, though bit more trophy hunter themed. Maybe some carbon frozen bounties.

Agent - Very gadgety feel. Lot's of computers displaying various faces, like when the Agent recovers health. Maybe a medical bay stuff.

Smuggler - Pazzaak, Sabaac, and such gambling tables. Very outlawish style.

Just a few thoughts, anyone else wanna add more detailed suggestions is more then welcome.

Well, title pretty much says it all. It would be great to see full packs of class specific decorations for our strongholds. For example.

Jedi - Stuff you would normally see at the Jedi temple. Peaceful fountains, statues, and the like. Light side themed

Already jedi fountains and lights in game, trade ins at the robot vendors. Jedi lightsabeer forge at the lightside vendor.

Sith - Same thing essentially, just stuff you would see in the Sith Academy. Training dummies, imposing statues, really dark side themed.

Small statue of an ancient horror & the empror in gatekeeper pack, sith mantlepiece from oricon faction vendor, sith lightsabre forge from the darkside vendor, oricron torches from the gatekeepers pack.

Trooper - Military style. Gun and ammo racks, barrack bunks.

All available from the robot vendors

Bounty Hunter - Almost like the trooper, though bit more trophy hunter themed. Maybe some carbon frozen bounties.

Several frozen in carbonite fivures from the bounty brokers, another in the gatekeeper pack.

Agent - Very gadgety feel. Lot's of computers displaying various faces, like when the Agent recovers health. Maybe a medical bay stuff.

Also lots of consoles and medical gadgetry from the droid vendors and huge ones in the gatekeeper pack.

Smuggler - Pazzaak, Sabaac, and such gambling tables. Very outlawish style.

,Smuggling set available on the CM, Underworld Bar from the gatekeeper pack

Just a few thoughts, anyone else wanna add more detailed suggestions is more then welcome.

Replies in blinding green!

Edited by XiamaraSimi

I understand this.

I mean sold as entire bundles. Complete sets, not individual pieces. Maybe add some more to the bundle.

That would just force the players to buy useless junk. I mean, take spacer/luxury/cantina bundles - half of the decorations are useless and/or ugly, so I only bought standalone pieces. Same would be for class bundles, I'm afraid. It's much better to craft/buy decorations one by one: this way you only buy what you want to.

That would just force the players to buy useless junk. I mean, take spacer/luxury/cantina bundles - half of the decorations are useless and/or ugly, so I only bought standalone pieces. Same would be for class bundles, I'm afraid. It's much better to craft/buy decorations one by one: this way you only buy what you want to.

I think you may of misunderstood my suggestion. I am not saying remove the current stand alone pieces. I am simply saying to offer the option of a bundle specific to each base class. Which may not necessarily include the current options of items for the strongholds. They could be entire new items.

Yeah, I think there are some things that they could add or make for Class-Specific Bundles, but they wouldn't include what is already out in the game (as not all of the pieces are CM items). However, they could come up with new things that haven't been previously included in the decorations yet.

For example, there are some things in the Jedi Temple on Tython that still aren't available as decor. Same for some items that I've seen on Coruscant and Nar Shaddaa - like the second Bith Musician neon sign (playing a different instrument or in a different position than the first one); the Twi'Lek silhouette neon signs; and other neon signs.