Let us move/resize/disable the guild/stronghold-name sign.

Mubrak

Frankly, I don't care that somewhat-amusing-guildname@long-forgotten-server "controls" a planet, and when I visit a stronghold I already clicked on its name. I don't need that annoying huge sign sitting there for a couple of seconds (and sometimes it bugs and stays even longer) .

Getting that guild sign everytime I change areas after entering a planet or logging in, is a bit annoying, and to play the immersion card: It's breaking immersion when the guild name is an out-of-universe reference, or clearly belongs to one faction. Of course you could also rewrite the planetary-quests so that they make sense when the empire / republic currently controls the planet. :rolleyes:

TL/DR: Give us the option to resize that sign, move it to a less prominent place on the screen, or disable it altogether like every other UI element.

Edited by Mubrak

Yes, please! I spent twenty minutes browsing the GTN this morning, and my "CHARNAME's STRONGHOLD" label was hanging over my screen every second. It's annoying, to say the least.

(snicker about "amusing name@derelict server"!)

Edited by Kulyok