SAbo prob FIxed??

MallocV

How long has it been bugged? I first noticed people turning while receiving the dot damage of my sab probe a few weeks ago, but I was preferred and couldn't check here. Also, was there supposed to be a patch? Just trying to see if we should try to start a thread in the appropriate forum for a fix.

So, it was broken in either the patch that launched the type 3 strike and scout, or the later patch that launched the type 3 bomber and gunship. It was NOT broken in the recent patch, which nerfed EMP field effect (leaving tooltip unchanged), Ion missile snare (tooltip and effect both changed), and broke several tooltips regarding durations. None of those were in the patch notes.

You can definitely make a thread or whatever. I do put things in the bug forums when they are bugs, but I'm 110% convinced we have no billable hours on GSF for them to fix us with until X, where X is either some timestamp or launch event or progress milestone for the rest of the game.

What makes it worse is its inconsistency... I was hit by it tonight and could not turn, but I have seen multiple ships suffering from the dot of my hitting them with it, and turning like it wasn't hitting them at all. I really hope they can track it down, as it is a really interesting ability (when it's working consistently).