Slinger Lf Perm NiM progression group

MacDaniel

My specialty is Hybrid....I parse but do not do it often. Last few I did were between 3500-3600. I have a lot of the new bis NiM gear but not everything is. I am 4/5 in NiM Fortress and 0/5 in Palace. Can not raid past 11pm Eastern and will not raid on Sat. nights. Just about every other night is fair game for me tho. I am only looking to join a group who has at min. progressed close to where I have. Thank you in advance.

<Contraband Inc> is recruiting back ups for our NiM progression team and main raidiers for our HM team. We are currently 4/5 NiM DF with the NiM team and will probably be stepping into Palace next week. Although I say back ups, everyone is included in the raids. You may sit one night, but you'll be in the next. We currently run tues/weds from 9-12 EST. If your able to make it to 12 EST for raiding feel free to visit our website to apply! http://contraband-inc.com/ Edited by veSev

We have not quite reached where you are in NiM progression because, as a guild we chose to focus on some other content etc for a while. However we are building a new Progression Team that could use a team/fun oriented experienced raider.

Check out the link to our website in my signature and let me know if you are interested.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.