Why is the rakata prime flashpoint have such lackluster rewards to the previous F.A.

Magnusheart

Seriously. lets take a step back.

Tython and Korriban. Legacy Title Bringer of War, rare statue decor's that sell for 3 mill on Ebon Hawk. and rewards a HK customization for both factions. with rare pets and koreallis mounts feature the pub and imp symbol. Lastly with its own vendor offering unique items.

Manaan offers All Natural and Honored Air Breather titles, unique pet and decor drop, and a vendor offering unique items. Lastly another HK customization.

Rakata Prime offers a Pet, a plant decor, and a lizard mount. the title Forger of Alliances which sounds so lame, like its for a Pokemon game. No HK customization, no vendor offering unique items. I gotta say, a very lackluster ending in terms of rewards compared to the first 2 chapters.

In my honest opinion. I would have.

Title: Mark of War

HK 47 Customization and or a Rakatan Hybrid version.

Vendor offering loot goods such as the Infinite army mech mask, rakata vibroblade, the rakata staff Jekeero uses, and a statue of Revan decor.

a lot of work was put in to the story and the end especially for the flashpoint, I have no complaints about that and respect it. but the rewards were just so. so. blank compared to the previous two.

I'd prefer if it was an incentive to pre-order the next expansion but I admit that would be expecting a bit too much.

That would be nice, atleast atm it is showing that it will be in a pack, but they might change it. Speaking of pre-order items.... I hope they make some damn good ones :D

KDY has a reputation linked to it. Also the KDY drops to get the mount.

Tython/Korriban have recovered relics for the deco. Also there are the 2 rare mount drops (very, very rare).

Manaan has drops needed to buy the mount.

The Rakata tactical is the only one which doesn't give any reason to replay it more than 1-5 times.

I saw all 3 Rakata drops yesterday and I only ran it twice.

It is an easy, beautiful FP but the rewards (replay value) are terrible. Especially when compared to the previous 4 tactical flashpoints.

Edited by Jamus_Divinus

Yeah it did seem strange that you don't get any sort of "visible" reward like the HK customizations in the last two FPs.

Speaking of HK and his customizations. Why give us so many of them so quickly? Or rather why not allow those HK customizations to be used for our ship droids as well? I've never understood that. The ship droids are something that you (annoyingly) see constantly and those HK customizations would add a nice amount of variety if we could them on HK, the ship droids, and hell SCORPIO too, who has no customizations. I feel like it would really help add more variety, especially in the case of alts.

As it stands right now you/we have several customizations that you earn for a character/companion that not a lot of people use. I mean it's not like the ship droids get used either, but they're something you frequently see in your game.

Also how is it that we now have several HK customizations and none of them are HK-47? How was that not the first one?

Seriously. lets take a step back.

Tython and Korriban. Legacy Title Bringer of War, rare statue decor's that sell for 3 mill on Ebon Hawk. and rewards a HK customization for both factions. with rare pets and koreallis mounts feature the pub and imp symbol. Lastly with its own vendor offering unique items.

Manaan offers All Natural and Honored Air Breather titles, unique pet and decor drop, and a vendor offering unique items. Lastly another HK customization.

Rakata Prime offers a Pet, a plant decor, and a lizard mount. the title Forger of Alliances which sounds so lame, like its for a Pokemon game. No HK customization, no vendor offering unique items. I gotta say, a very lackluster ending in terms of rewards compared to the first 2 chapters.

In my honest opinion. I would have.

Title: Mark of War

HK 47 Customization and or a Rakatan Hybrid version.

Vendor offering loot goods such as the Infinite army mech mask, rakata vibroblade, the rakata staff Jekeero uses, and a statue of Revan decor.

a lot of work was put in to the story and the end especially for the flashpoint, I have no complaints about that and respect it. but the rewards were just so. so. blank compared to the previous two.

So, to sum it up:

First FP: 1 title, 1 decor, 1 HK customization (per faction but BOP), 2 mounts (1 per faction), "unspecified" number of pets.

Second FP: 2 titles, 1 decor, 1 pet, 1 HK customization, + vendor w. items.

Third FP: 1 title, 1 decor, 1 pet, 1 mount.

Now, I'll admit that the last FP has less stuff.

But it's not that much difference.

It seems more like you are whining... eh... "complaining" that you don't like any of the drops.

It's very obvious in your use of words... 1st and 2nd flashpoint descriptions use alot of "unique" and "rare" additions to the stuff, while the last flashpoint only gets very plain "a plant decor" type descriptions.

So you don't like the stuff dropped in the last FP.

Though cookies.

KDY has a reputation linked to it. Also the KDY drops to get the mount.

Tython/Korriban have recovered relics for the deco. Also there are the 2 rare mount drops (very, very rare).

Manaan has drops needed to buy the mount.

The Rakata tactical is the only one which doesn't give any reason to replay it more than 1-5 times.

I see no reason to run it more than twice by choice, once on each faction for the title.

So, to sum it up:

First FP: 1 title, 1 decor, 1 HK customization (per faction but BOP), 2 mounts (1 per faction), "unspecified" number of pets.

Second FP: 2 titles, 1 decor, 1 pet, 1 HK customization, + vendor w. items.

Third FP: 1 title, 1 decor, 1 pet, 1 mount.

Now, I'll admit that the last FP has less stuff.

But it's not that much difference.

It seems more like you are whining... eh... "complaining" that you don't like any of the drops.

To be more accurate, the first set of flashpoints also has an armor set and the second flashpoint has an armor set plus two weapons. It's a significant difference, but the new flashpoint is also significantly easier, which is probably why the rewards are less. Given how easy the Rakata flashpoint is, it shouldn't have very good rewards. Honestly, it feels like they just put it in as the story bridge to the 3.0 expansion....almost like it's not even really meant to run it much, just as a set-up story/cutscene piece for 3.0.

I'll be grinding this FP for the drops, but I'm not in a rush to do so.

To be completely honest, I'm going to head in solo and explore the whole FP.

Besides two readable objects I found nothing unique or rare in solo exploring the beautiful place that I hope becomes a lvl 60 daily zone.