season 3

mmerry

Hey guys,

I guess this thread is to stir up some interest in 4v4 team ranked. I know PM is talking about maybe getting a couple teams going and I know there has been talk of a few other guilds and people getting teams together.

Tldr;

Post in this thread if you will be queuing team ranked and what nights work best for your team.

Hey guys,

I guess this thread is to stir up some interest in 4v4 team ranked. I know PM is talking about maybe getting a couple teams going and I know there has been talk of a few other guilds and people getting teams together.

Tldr;

Post in this thread if you will be queuing team ranked and what nights work best for your team.

Getting a couple of teams together equals win trading to cheese top 3 spots amirite? #holocronhype ??

<stim Addicts> been fielding a team last 2 nights. GGs to Gilga's group. *hat tip*

I think every guild/group worth a salt should get a team in Q. We should make JC known as a hub for competetive 4s, which hopefully will bring more teams over from dead servers where ranked isn't happening.

If you look at it, we have a large number of guilds with good PvPers that can put teams in play. Just off the top of my head I can think of...

FAT MUDCLOT FANCLUB

LD Fifty

Postmortem

Assimilation

Nemesis

Blood Bath

Holocron

Uncensored

Afterlife

Unicorn Stampede

Knights of Havoc

stim Addicts

Working as Intended

Id rather be ERPing

Res Nova

Prime Defense

Legendary

Alpha Strike Force

Crimson Sky

... And im sure im missing a few. No reason we cant have 20-25 teams fielded on this server with some guilds fielding multiple teams.

"but what about my rating? I haven't done much team 4s"

A) everyone has to start somewhere, going against stronger teams will make you a better player and work out the kinks in your comp/team.

B) With that many teams in field, ELO will have a chance to work and pit similarly ranked teams against each other.

C) Its not about egos, its about higher level competetive PvP and good fun. You guys would rofl if you heard us freaking out in TS the last two nights. :D

So who's got a big sack? Who's in yall?

Edited by Lanzend

<stim Addicts> been fielding a team last 2 nights. GGs to Gilga's group. *hat tip*

I think every guild/group worth a salt should get a team in Q. We should make JC known as a hub for competetive 4s, which hopefully will bring more teams over from dead servers where ranked isn't happening.

If you look at it, we have a large number of guilds with good PvPers that can put teams in play. Just off the top of my head I can think of...

LD Fifty

Postmortem

Assimilation

Nemesis

Blood Bath

Holocron

Uncensored

Afterlife

Knights of Havoc

stim Addicts

Working as Intended

Id rather be ERPing

Res Nova

Prime Defense

Legendary

Alpha Strike Force

Crimson Sky

... And im sure im missing a few. No reason we cant have 20-25 teams fielded on this server with some guilds fielding multiple teams.

A) everyone has to start somewhere, going against stronger teams will make you a better player and work out the kinks in your comp/team.

B) With that many teams in field, ELO will have a chance to work and pit similarly ranked teams against each other.

C) Its not about egos, its about higher level competetive PvP and good fun. You guys would rofl if you heard us freaking out in TS the last two nights. :D

I volunteer Holocron as Tribute.

LD Fifty

Postmortem

Assimilation

Nemesis

Blood Bath

Holocron

Uncensored

Afterlife

Knights of Havoc

stim Addicts

Working as Intended

Id rather be ERPing

Res Nova

Prime Defense

Legendary

Alpha Strike Force

Crimson Sky

Why is fat Mudclot Fanclub not on this list?

This server requires times and dates that more than one or two teams can accommodate.

I generally suggest Mondays - 9pm server time to 11pm server time.

No guild conquest and generally not a raid night (unless some guilds clean up on Monday) (for those that do raid).

Hell, I don't even know if this works for my team (I don't even know if I have an official team), but I bet it would work for a lot of folks.

LD Fifty

Postmortem

Knights of Havoc

stim Addicts

Res Nova

I edited that list for you for the guilds that might actually get a team going.

GGs to <Eternal Vigilance>, <Postmortem> and <LD-Fifty> for the 4s matches over the weekend. Lets keep this up. special thanks to Knights of Havoc for loaning us Cody-bill to tank on Friday. Any other guilds willing to step up to the man-plate?

PS you don't have to be "l33t" to push the queue team ranked button. It still highlights and puts you in queue I promise.