NiM Ops Gear Run

HellzChump

Looking for a guild with a reasonable price in mind for a run of NiM DF/DP

The toon(s) I would consider doing the run on would be either a Guardian Tank in full Dread Forged, a Scoundrel Healer in 162 set bonus and 168-180 mods/enhancements.

The main thing I honestly want is titles/mounts, so if we could work something out were I dont get the gear but just a run and I pay extra for mounts I would be fine with that as well.

I would of course be in Dps spec for the runs

Reply with a guild name, price, and time we could do the run.

Thank you.

Edited by HellzChump

The only guild who has cleared DF is Don't Worry Bout It and their (mostly) alts on imp side under the raid name "Sponsored by DWBI" which is mostly Sponsored by Giradda guild members. No guilds have cleared DP NiM yet, but I imagine within a couple weeks DWBI will have.

You'd have better luck on another server, I might suggest here: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=759798

You will probably not find other guilds selling stuff that will sell for less than half of what Yes quotes, though their prices in DP may go down now that DP is nerfed.

The only guild who has cleared DF is Don't Worry Bout It and their (mostly) alts on imp side under the raid name "Sponsored by DWBI" which is mostly Sponsored by Giradda guild members. No guilds have cleared DP NiM yet, but I imagine within a couple weeks DWBI will have.

You'd have better luck on another server, I might suggest here: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=759798

You will probably not find other guilds selling stuff that will sell for less than half of what Yes quotes, though their prices in DP may go down now that DP is nerfed.

Thank you, this is extremely helpful!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.