New Sith Class Title Ideas + Inquisitor Story Bug

kskills

*Spoiler Alert*

Before I talk about my idea, I want to address a bug I found in the Sith Inquisitor storyline. Before you make the "final encounter, directly after Voss, Darth Marr contacts you, via ship holo-communicator, and spoils the rest of the storyline, although it is setup, and sends you to Makeb.

In SWTOR, for both the Sith Warrior and the Sith Inquisitor story, after completetion of the story line, you obtain the title "Darth", I love this title personally. But my idea was to obtain a legacy title, upon completetion. With Sith Warrior you could get the legacy title, The Emperor's Wrath. And with the Sith Inquisitor, you could earn the Legacy title, Dark Council Member. So, with my Sith Sorcerer, he would be:

Darth Cythius

Dark Council Member

<The Imperial Blacklist>

And with my Marauder would be:

Darth Kaiyan

The Emporer's Wraith

<The Imperial Blacklist>

And these legacy titles would be applicable to their other characters if they please.

Thanks! Please tell me your feedback, and those who have completed the other classes storylines could add on and recommend the titles for that class!

I don't think that's a bug. Your ship's holoterminal starts the Makeb storyline, which is available beginning at level... 48, I think? In the little introductory mail you get with RotHC, they mention that it may contain spoilers for your class story if you haven't completed it yet.

If your quest was to "Use Your Ship's Holoterminal" and it showed you the Makeb opening instead of the next step of your class quest, it's a bug. If you saw the yellow triangle and thought, "Hmm, what's this?" it's working as intended.

the odd thing is, technically the sith warrior NEVER NEVER becomes a Darth..... you remain a lord but are the emperor's wrath..... the only reason you get a darth title is due to QQ from stupid beta testers...srsly if by going by the lore, there is no darth title for the warrior..... still kinda annoys me lol.

the odd thing is, technically the sith warrior NEVER NEVER becomes a Darth..... you remain a lord but are the emperor's wrath..... the only reason you get a darth title is due to QQ from stupid beta testers...srsly if by going by the lore, there is no darth title for the warrior..... still kinda annoys me lol.
didn't warrior get a different title in beta like wrath, but cry baby's had it changed, much like the knight general title.

As mentioned Makeb becomes available before your class story is done (don't know the exact level). Basically when the triangle above your holoterminal goes from gray to gold, it's active. Don't click it if you haven't finished your class story.

Now if you need to use the holoterminal to turn in a class story that should take precedence. I've never seen it do otherwise.

Still, the class story holograms load fairly quickly while the Makeb intro takes quite a bit longer as it's a full cutscene of you and crew going about your business aboard your ship before Marr calls. So if you click and it takes forever to load and then you get a cutscene, you're doing it wrong.

didn't warrior get a different title in beta like wrath, but cry baby's had it changed, much like the knight general title.

Your tone is inappropriate. Your sentiment... Is correct. :p

Warriors = <character name>, Emperor's Wrath

Knight = General <character name>

Some titles for the Consular and Imperial Agent were also removed.