LF Guild - Returning player bringing a newbie along with me

RaynMayker

I just recently convinced a friend to begin playing SWTOR. I have a 55 Sent on another server so I know my way around. We're looking for a guild that will be fun to run flash points with as we level then hopefully run higher tier FPs once we hit end game. Also looking for a group that runs world bosses and the occasional PVP arenas.

I think you'll enjoy what we have going on here at The Art of Warfare. We have lots of groups, a fair number of people leveling, and we run world bosses as they relate to conquest. Check out my signature for more information about the guild or email me at Zoloft@taw.net if you have specific questions.

Thanks but we're not interested in a Multi-game guild. Very impressive though.

• 2 weeks later...
No come join <When Rancors Fly>! We are a small guild consisting of 71 people. We have 10% xp and legacy boost and a nice guild stronghold that is not yet completed. There is a guild bank. We have a republic guild that is relatively inactive, but still has the 10% xp and legacy boost. We're just starting operations and we are not a multi-gaming guild. If interested please message me in-game to Cibos or just send me a PM. If you need more info send me a message, always willing to help. And we are very tolerant also to new people, several members of the guild are just returning to the game so they are just getting used to the new content as well.

Hey, dunno if you're interested in maybe starting a guild up?

I'm a returning player with 2 (well, 3 but one is very new to the game) players coming back with me who are both experienced players in progression raiding as well as PvE. We haven't done any of the new(er) content but we're looking to start a small guild up.

Shoot me a message in game, Im either on my sorc (Ves'kaia) or my jugg (Inzidus) we can talk further there or see what other options we may have!

I just recently convinced a friend to begin playing SWTOR. I have a 55 Sent on another server so I know my way around. We're looking for a guild that will be fun to run flash points with as we level then hopefully run higher tier FPs once we hit end game. Also looking for a group that runs world bosses and the occasional PVP arenas.

Video game loft would be Happy to have you, our focus is PvE but we do the conquests and PvP as well.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.