So we can't travel to Rakata (by ship)

discbox

Nothing suggested that this would be more than a flashpoint. Bioware made it clear the Forged Alliance was just going to be a series of flashpoints leading up to the 3.0 Expansion. Expecting them to be anything more, especially something like a planet, was setting yourself up for disappointment. Edited by MisterBlackJack

Nothing suggested that this would be more than a flashpoint. Bioware made it clear the Forged Alliance was just going to be a series of flashpoints leading up to the 3.0 Expansion. Expecting them to be anything more, especially something like a planet, was setting yourself up for disappointment.

I think he meant it being something like Manaan, who can be visited as a planet even if it's basically just a place for flashpoints.

I think he meant it being something like Manaan, who can be visited as a planet even if it's basically just a place for flashpoints.

That doesn't matter really since they never indicated ever that it would be more than a flashpoint. To expect it to be more than what they told us it was going to be (which was a series of flashpoints) is a recipe for disappointment. Which is why no one should have expected this to be anything more.

Manaan was a positive surprise because no one expected it to be more than a flashpoint until it went to the PTS. even all the supposedly "leaked" never indicated anything more than a flashpoint.

Edited by MisterBlackJack

That doesn't matter really since they never indicated ever that it would be more than a flashpoint. To expect it to be more than what they told us it was going to be (which was a series of flashpoints) is a recipe for disappointment. Which is why no one should have expected this to be anything more.

Manaan was a positive surprise because no one expected it to be more than a flashpoint until it went to the PTS. even all the supposedly "leaked" never indicated anything more than a flashpoint.

Manaan, I think, is being set up to be a daily zone in 3.0 and beyond. Rakata, for now, I believe will be treated like Kaon and Athiss.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.