Hey Bioware/EA a video for you.

Rizartha

I don't know if any of your people watch Extra Credits but I think you should, more so the most recent episode.

IMO it's a good series to watch in general and could help keep you [EA] from ending up in the running of "Worst Company In America", something your CEO has said that he wants to avoid.

I don't know if any of your people watch Extra Credits but I think you should, more so the most recent episode.

IMO it's a good series to watch in general and could help keep you [EA] from ending up in the running of "Worst Company In America", something your CEO has said that he wants to avoid.

What exactly does this have to do with Starwars?

yeah Im quite sure this is mostly aimed towards the phone games and internet games..

With a subscription star wars is great! Cartel only sells costmetics after all.. pay to win should be avoided at all costs for the reasons described in the video (poor wales being alone :#)

gonna have to side with the above poster, as of right now the cash shop in swtor sells nothing that benefits anyone except the f2p user (pvp/pve weekly passes) the rest is cosmetic. with the small success the cartel market is having i do fear it could eventually lead to this. as of right now, though, its nothing bad. people are spending boat loads of real world cash to look cool or using money to make virtual money.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.