[New] ** The Shadowlands Progression **

Tealik

The numbers beezy randomly came up with are likely based on nightmare previous tier (back when it was relevant) and right now very well can be expected as a minimum for bosses like sparky on nightmare with maybe even more to be expected on the average fight in nightmare. I'm expecting to be around very happy healers come nightmare (because they love challenge).

How are groups doing on final bosses right now? Hope to see a kill soon :rak_03:

• Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure I think we can all agree with the current content the most wiggle room they have is making the healing harder but didn't they do that in all previous content don't worry.... I got this covered and my co healer is able to back me up.... Thanks for the heads up : )

Have a good day at work and you just watch what we clear and how fast we do it..... Any other post I do here will be boss kills and I will not reply to any more hate you throw at me as a player.... but thank you for hating Beezy

Still waiting for a HM sparky kill

I'm pretty sure my numbers were accurate. I did some serious math to figure out that ****.

Most the time when I talk, I just start off by saying "yolo". I'm simply too damn busy and too damn tired to care about the negativity my words may bring. I'm all about the blunt and honest nature of things. I speak my mind so love me or hate me cause ***** you aint gonna change me.

shout out to all those who love me for real, i love yall too.

Edited by Rambeezy