Dyes

Stridentzephon

Instead of selling the black black and white white set, Why not sell a templete that are blank? Then we can add any color to primary and secondary.

Money. They would make more money or be more of a credit sink, by having only those set types, no fill with whatever you want kind.

Not saying this is a bad idea, just the most likely reason for why not.

How about this take on the idea (or possibly just an elaboration of what the OP was thinking, since he didn't go into much detail):

Ability to combine any primary color dye with any secondary color dye. Sell small "packs" of 5 or 10 or whatever of these dye templates on the Market and/or have it be a credit thing at a vendor somewhere. Wouldn't be cheap, would be cool.

So I buy a pack of 5 Dye Templates, and I buy a primary orange dye and a secondary green dye, and I insert them into this modable Dye Template to create an Orange and Green Dye Module. Presumably all three pieces would be destroyed upon removing the item; though it would be nice to be able to reuse the templates, I find it unlikely ;) Maybe be able to change the colors so long as you don't remove the template? That way you only have to buy one template per armor set/piece you want to dye, but if you want them for multiple sets you have to buy more than one.

Edited by FrozenGoalie

How about this take on the idea (or possibly just an elaboration of what the OP was thinking, since he didn't go into much detail):

Ability to combine any primary color dye with any secondary color dye. Sell small "packs" of 5 or 10 or whatever of these dye templates on the Market and/or have it be a credit thing at a vendor somewhere. Wouldn't be cheap, would be cool.

So I buy a pack of 5 Dye Templates, and I buy a primary orange dye and a secondary green dye, and I insert them into this modable Dye Template to create an Orange and Green Dye Module. Presumably all three pieces would be destroyed upon removing the item; though it would be nice to be able to reuse the templates, I find it unlikely ;) Maybe be able to change the colors so long as you don't remove the template? That way you only have to buy one template per armor set/piece you want to dye, but if you want them for multiple sets you have to buy more than one.

Ah, in that case... I would love that, personally.

Yes that is exactly what I was saying only shorter. They could use multip single sell ones or a pack, just more options. They could sell this even with a shader option. Right now they sell black and black and white and white for $10. If they did it this way they could sell a blank one for $10-15-20. The difference is $10 you can put in any pre-exsisting colors from the single color one. Then the $15-20 you can make your own color thur a color wheel.

Edited by Stridentzephon

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.