Community Livestream: September 5th, 2014

TaitWatson

Hey everyone!

There will be a livestream today from 4PM-6PM CDT (9PM - 11PM GMT)! I've seen a lot of demand for it over time, so today I will be mixing it up a bit and will be making a character on The Ebon Hawk.

If you want to join, you can tune in on the SWTOR Twitch channel, or find me in-game on The Ebon Hawk!

See you then!

-Tait

Edited by HillaryNicole

Gummybob* here!

Again, thanks for the group, it was a pleasure and fun to play with you, Tait! Can't wait for the next stream. Go Taiters Rangers!

*Yeah, thats not the best name, it was pretty spontaneous to join you there :D

Edited by Apophis_

Hey everyone!

There will be a livestream today from 4PM-6PM CDT (9PM - 11PM GMT)! I've seen a lot of demand for it over time, so today I will be mixing it up a bit and will be making a character on The Ebon Hawk.

If you want to join, you can tune in on the SWTOR Twitch channel, or find me in-game on The Ebon Hawk!

See you then!

-Tait

Aaaaaaaaand I missed it >_> Thanks though! I'll definitely check it out. Hopefully you'll come back and I'll, y'know, notice.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.