The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Datacrons

Elyk_Borne

This is probably a really late thread for this but why do I need three people to get a datacron on Quesh? Datacrons should be attainable single player. Yes, every datacron should be. I understand that this is an mmo but with the individual story as the focus, having one PvE element still focus on the individual would be nice. Please fix this, I don't want to have to wait an hour for one player to decide to help get a datacron by clicking a panel.

If you're precise / fast enough, you can actually solo it. That said, it's easily attainable with just two people. One does the switches, the other closes the door. At the end, the door and the force-field both open and both can get the datacron. Simple.

Things have changed since SWTOR was released. At one point, this datacron was hard to get, but was soloable, as seen

Since then (patch 1.2), Bioware decided to install some piping outside the door in front of the switch making this a little harder, as well as making it a 2 person to attain this datacron as seen

On a side note, there is a total of 3 datacrons in game that require 2 people to work together to attain:

# 1.

# 2. THE BALMORRA GREEN MATRIX SHARD DATACRON (for Empire faction only).

# 3. THE TARIS GREEN MATRIX SHARD DATACRON (for Republic faction only).

Hope this helps. May The Force Be With You.

If you don't have force-speed or lolroll, you need two players. One stands in the doorway zoomed far out, at the right angle you can click the button. Once that's done, he hurries to the center and both press their buttons.

Inquisitors, Consulars, Smugglers and Agents can still solo it. Same as before: run to the first button go as far as possible towards the second, push the first and speed/roll to the second.

Done with my sorcerer 2 months ago.