Future of PvP, get with the times dudes.

Zeata

Games like Dark Age of Camelot, The Secret World and Guild Wars 2 have had some of, if not THE best PvP i have ever played. You que for it, get taken to a large open map(s) and run with large groups of players in the same faction to capture a certain point or points on a map. What would the SW:TOR community think of adding something like this? Edited by Zeata
Clarity

get with the times, there are already a couple world pvp places in game we dont need more, pvp is great for the small diminishing community in MMORPGS that likes it, BUT the predominant playerbase in MMORPGS are PVE with consensual PVP, meaning I like to PVP when I feel like it not be forced into it.

get with the times, there are already a couple world pvp places in game we dont need more, pvp is great for the small diminishing community in MMORPGS that likes it, BUT the predominant playerbase in MMORPGS are PVE with consensual PVP, meaning I like to PVP when I feel like it not be forced into it.

Allow me to reiterate,

Look at games like DAOC, The Secret World, Guild Wars 2. That kind of PvP. I've also edited the original post,