It's time to make changes to Conquest Commanders BW...

Reno_Tarshil

No.

IMHO, the Commanders should enrage within 5 minutes after being engaged. If the group fails to kill the Commander, he will engage a self-destruct mechanism and kill everyone within a wide area, friendly players included.

After that, he won't be able to spawn within the next 48hs.

Make it so, Bioware. You know you want to.

Edited by Darth_Wicked

No.

IMHO, the Commanders should enrage within 5 minutes after being engaged. If the group fails to kill the Commander, he will engage a self-destruct mechanism and kill everyone within a wide area, friendly players included.

After that, he won't be able to spawn within the next 48hs.

Make it so, Bioware. You know you want to.

Now you're just being crazy.

Fund it.:cool:

Much serious, you are. :csw_yoda:

The greatest irony is that if you were bashing or praising he game accordingly, this thread would have ten pages - or more(!) - of bickering. :rolleyes:

Comedy thread every so often? Nahhhh... No blood pumping, peace is a lie, I eat little kittens for dessert, etc etc.

Edited by Darth_Wicked

The greatest irony is that if you were bashing or praising he game accordingly, this thread would have ten pages - or more(!) - of bickering. :rolleyes:

Comedy thread every so often? Nahhhh... No blood pumping, peace is a lie, I eat little kittens for dessert, etc etc.

So true. At least my suggestion is actually trying to help conquest unlike these other threads.

I think both ideas should be combined

as the enrage explosion countdown starts, the commander should start club dancing while shouting a random movie catchphrase

P.S. what are backer rewards for that kickstarter?

We are brainstorming quite a few ideas right now. We'll let you know as soon as they come to full fruition. ;)

I think both ideas should be combined

as the enrage explosion countdown starts, the commander should start club dancing while shouting a random movie catchphrase

P.S. what are backer rewards for that kickstarter?

For donating 1 cartel coin you get a free pat on the back.

For donating 1 cartel coin you get a free pat on the back.

that's it? what about other tiers?

you need to think bigger, even consider some stretch goals!

for example - of 1000 cartel coins above the original goal get donated - commander may get down instead of club dance.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.