Blaurfingar our dear friend

Panic_Prone

on a serious note, our dear friend blaurfingar almost lost his real life last week. he was hospitalized after he was found lying unconscious in his bathroom by a family member. he is now doing well in recovery.

as some one that has walked down the path of addiction a time or two, i feel for leafy. i am intrinsically familiar with how difficult it can truly be to get your life back on track. pls give him your support and well wishes, im sure that will give him some respite in this dark time in his life. addiction and substance abuse is no laughing matter

Edited by Panic_Prone

on a serious note, our dear friend blaurfingar almost lost his real life last week. he was hospitalized after he was found lying unconscious in his bathroom by a family member. he is now doing well in recovery.

as some one that has walked down the path of addiction a time or two, i feel for leafy. i am intrinsically familiar with how difficult it can truly be to get your life back on track. pls give him your support and well wishes, im sure that will give him some respite in this dark time in his life. addiction and substance abuse is no laughing matter

I mean, I hope he gets better but idk the point of this thread... Sharing other peoples personal info is kinda random.

I will put on confusing gear and chain channel plant a bomb in VS for him

+1 for you good sir. Made me lol.

Hope he feels better, though it does seems kind of random to put his business out there like that. Especially considering how personal that business seems, but I'm sure you didn't intentionally mean any ill-will by doing it though

Haha sad but true. I like that I'm now getting whispers in game. Had no idea this thread was up. Thanks all for the support!