The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

How to compare base stats of orange gear?

SnakeTheFox

I understand that orange gear in this game is "custom", and scales with the mods put in place with it. I got an orange reward from a quest and I want to compare it to the orange armor I'm already wearing, but the reward is unmodified and the one I'm wearing has mods, so the reward obviously looks inferior.

My question is, is there any way to compare these two items "base stats", without dropping the creds to rip out the mods I already have in my equipped armor piece? Thanks.

I understand that orange gear in this game is "custom", and scales with the mods put in place with it. I got an orange reward from a quest and I want to compare it to the orange armor I'm already wearing, but the reward is unmodified and the one I'm wearing has mods, so the reward obviously looks inferior.

My question is, is there any way to compare these two items "base stats", without dropping the creds to rip out the mods I already have in my equipped armor piece? Thanks.

If it has no mods in it it is in its very bare bones form if you take out the mods from the one you have and put it in the other it will have the exact same stats, all orange gear stats are the same as the mods in it( the amount og armor changes for class heavy,medium, and light but that is about it)

If it has no mods in it it is in its very bare bones form if you take out the mods from the one you have and put it in the other it will have the exact same stats, all orange gear stats are the same as the mods in it( the amount og armor changes for class heavy,medium, and light but that is about it)

So what you're saying is, two orange pieces of armor, even if one is attained at level 5 and the other at level 55, are identical so long as the same mods are attached?