The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Show Your Stronghold Giveaway - 5,500 CC

AegisX

Hey all!

I am currently running a giveaway to celebrate the release of 2.9. For all the details (and a How-To video) head on over to http://www.weritsblog.com/2014/09/show-your-stronghold-giveaway.html

The Prizes:

• 1x 5,500 Cartel Coins from Amazon
  • 10x Tauntaun Fawn Pets

How do I enter?

To enter the raffle for the Cartel Coins, create and submit a video of your stronghold. For a chance at the Tauntauns, help spread the word by completing missions.

When is it over?

The winners will be drawn on September 21st at 9am EST.

Details?

http://www.weritsblog.com/2014/09/show-your-stronghold-giveaway.html

Thanks and good luck!

Great happy to hear it worked for you! But I'm not sure what you mean by video converting. If you mean editing I use windows movie maker its free and has the basic editing tools you need to make a decent video. I have used it to make my first video in the Show off your strongholds thread and now for this contest feel free to view them to get a sense of what you might be able to with it.

Great happy to hear it worked for you! But I'm not sure what you mean by video converting. If you mean editing I use windows movie maker its free and has the basic editing tools you need to make a decent video. I have used it to make my first video in the Show off your strongholds thread and now for this contest feel free to view them to get a sense of what you might be able to with it.

Enjoy! first time making a video, lol.

Edited by Ashwinn

has anyone else had trouble submitting their video on the contest site? Every time I try it says i must put in url even though I am putting one in.

theres a green popup at the bottom of the website that says submitted when you hit submit.

Edited by Ashwinn

If only I knew how to make a video any other alternative than fraps? not looking to spend 40$ to make one video.

You can use OBS to record locally, output will already be compressed at whatever bitrate you set it to, and you can add overlays right on the source if you want to add anything to the video (scrolling text, images, etc), so shouldn't need much editing or having to convert the video at all. And it's completely free, tons of guides on how to set it up.