When deciding on which class to play keep ALL OPTIONS open

SladetheHunter

Third time's the charm they say. I finally found what works for me, and the game now delivers fun suggested by the incredible immersion. When I decided to try SWTOR again, I looked at what my playstyle seemed to be from my previous 2 attempts and what did not work. I really wanted to be a Force user because they define what SW is for me. Second, I always prefer ranged combat capability where possible. Third, I decided a tank might have the toughness needed to survive in the game. Looking at those 3 criteria the choice was obvious, but ironically I had played every class / specialization BUT that in previous tries. Now my characters have made it farther than I have ever gotten and I am enjoying the game.

The point of all this is for new players: Do not give up until you have tried every class/specialization available if need be. When you find the class/specialization that works for YOU this is easily the best MMO out right now.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.