The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Less junk in packs please.

APCrol

Bought 20+ Gatekeeper Stronghold Packs and got only junk from it.

I mean no good stuff for strongholds, a lot of series 614 stuff, a lot of other cheap ugly armor, a lot of scavenging scrap wich cost nothing and the best of the best is "republic voss embassy sign" which everybody can buy just for 1c at bazaar on fleet (stupid joke in my opinion).

No jukebox no other nice looking stuff for strongholds only ugly chairs, embassy signs, kolto barrels and czerka tables wich are lower then chairs and thats again looks ugly.

I know its a random but you made % for good stuff too low and im bought this packs just to decorate stronghold but filled cargo with some junk stuff.

Edited by APCrol

well i hate to be the one to point out how you could have got what you wanted without opening the packs and getting "crap"(i liked all the armor sets form the new pack)

oh wait no i dont

1.buy the 25 packs

2. wait for the cool down to run out

3.sell them unopened on gtn

4. spend the fortune in creds you now have to buy what you want without any chance of the RNG god screwing you.

Edited by Jrr_hypernova

With a weapon or mount we only really need one, particularly with collection unlocks, but with decorations it's reasonable to assume people will want multiple copies. Keeping in mind that some people will want probably up to fifty of certain items like consoles, banners, and kolto tanks, it might be nice to make them drop more frequently than they are. Some of them like the Grand Statue, admittedly should be really hard to get, but I do see how there might be a frustration from the people getting only desks and kolto barrels after opening many many packs. It seems like the jawa crafting things are dropping pretty frequently for me though, which seems a nice consolation.

Keeping in mind that some people will want probably up to fifty of certain items like consoles, banners, and kolto tanks, it might be nice to make them drop more frequently than they are.

Yeah, I bought 50 of those Voss banners for a single credit each and immediately slapped as many in my Nar Shadda place as I could for some quick, easy, not-tons-of-chairs-everywhere Prestige. Got a bit creative with them - threw two side-by-side with one flipped upside-down to look like a Star Wars-ey Yin-Yang. On my stairs, I have them placed sideways and stacked like stairs on the wall. In the one lower room, I have them starting one way and each banner next to it is rotated 45 degrees to make it look like it's been spun like a playing card.

Hey, it beats a bunch of chairs everywhere and looking like a damn Consignment shop that bought a storage unit filled to the brim with metal chairs, right?