Bind to legacy gear ?

brother-bear

there are two types of bind on legacy gear.

first type - inheritance and the like, randomly drops from crew skill boxes, and on higher level planets and to be honest, its pretty useless. you get tokens that you can exchange at the vendor on capitol world for specific class gear, that doesn't scale or level with you, is not moddable and cannot be vendored or used by any other class.

second type and this is the one most people refer to when talking about legacy gear - is not a drop. you have to buy it and its usually gated by reputation. its adoptive (meaning it changes armor type depending on who wears it) and moddable.

now, I'm probably missing something but at this time, you can purchase bind on legacy gear from Makeb, Czerka, Bounty brokers association, Gree, Thorn, GSI, Oricon, and old flight missions vendor. legacy weapons are slightly harder to get and legacy offhands are only available from Gree. some is bought with credits. some is bought with special event currency. prices also vary.

now, I'm probably missing something but at this time, you can purchase bind on legacy gear from Makeb, Czerka, Bounty brokers association, Gree, Thorn, GSI, Oricon, and old flight missions vendor. legacy weapons are slightly harder to get and legacy offhands are only available from Gree. some is bought with credits. some is bought with special event currency. prices also vary.

Missing the original legacy gear. The legacy vendors on Coruscant and Drommund Kaas not only sell gear for the inheritance and birthright kits, but they also sell full sets of moddable legacy gear for credits.

Missing the original legacy gear. The legacy vendors on Coruscant and Drommund Kaas not only sell gear for the inheritance and birthright kits, but they also sell full sets of moddable legacy gear for credits.

Which isn't only costly in price but also slightly less restrictive than regular Bound gear. If both advanced classes from a class use different gear type it cannot be shared between them

yeah, I always forget about that one because of the cost and limitations. some of the sets look nice though.

yeah, I always forget about that one because of the cost and limitations. some of the sets look nice though.

The one for Guardians at the time was far more advantageous than going for the Battlelord armor set. Legacy bound and the chest alone was more expensive than the entire Legacy(!) set. :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.