PVP Help

Xanxasm

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Speaking of farming group rating, when do you guys queue grouped? PM is trying to do Tuesday/Thursday and maybe Saturday.

We don't have a team anymore, anything we've queued with since the season has started was just a throw together drunken rando team. We're tired of sitting in queue, when people are saying their going to be queued and never show up. Maybe I'll put together a team eventually, but don't hold your breath. Or as vps would say, "We'll be in queue on monday 8pm sharp!"

Edited by WaterBoi

Funny, hearing a passing of judgement based on someone that has had 2400 rating in every season in both grouped and solo, wins about 90% of my matches since game launch either in ranked or not. Is in the guild solely known for having the best PvP players in the game. Was in one of the Best rated teams on Pot5 in 8man ranked, as one of their A players, and is on the best rated team by far on this server in 4 man ranked (and we're not even taking it seriously). I'm failing to see where anything you say here holds any weight or value.

What have you done? That is my question to you, because as far as I know, the only reason why anyone even knows of your existence is because either you're just some nobody that queues on a scoundrel with defense mods, or queues with a commando with 40k health. Let's face it, the only thing you're known for, is losing. Oh, and aggravating your team by having to carry a 40k health commando.....You see it's hard to call someone bad, when you simply can't beat them. I hear postmortem is recruiting, they're just about as delusional as you are. Good luck with that application!

Allow me to paint a picture for you, of what it kinda looks like.

http://imgur.com/qIlq4Qx

Combat medic= Stalkuh? CONFIRMED. STALKUH IS COMBAT MEDIC.

Im pro at MS Paint. So... When were you 'on the best team' in group ranked? Also when where did the mystical 2400 come from?

Edited by shadowopsx

Combat medic= Stalkuh? CONFIRMED. STALKUH IS COMBAT MEDIC.

Im pro at MS Paint. So... When were you 'on the best team' in group ranked? Also when where did the mystical 2400 come from?

i just died laughing in class fus 10/10... also 2400 is probably from node guarding in pre-season 1

I fail to remember where was Prime defenses team in 8man ranked LOL? Also the screenshots you just took in MSPaint, you might want to take a gander at my assassin that I actually queued group on and it was my shadow (shown in the screenshot) that I queued solo on. By the way, where were you on the leaderboards? Edited by WaterBoi

I fail to remember where was Prime defenses team in 8man ranked LOL? Also the screenshots you just took in MSPaint, you might want to take a gander at my assassin that I actually queued group on and it was my shadow (shown in the screenshot) that I queued solo on. By the way, where were you on the leaderboards?

1) What toon.

2) What server.

3) What season.

The toon that farmed your team, and watched you guys quit the game for weeks at a time. Forget already?

You mean after we beat your rollbang comp multiple times and you got globaled in the last round of our last game then your team fell apart because Caprica left your scrub *** to queue 4s with a real team?

You mean after we beat your rollbang comp multiple times and you got globaled in the last round of our last game then your team fell apart because Caprica left your scrub *** to queue 4s with a real team?

Is that what happened? See I distinctly remember farming you for rating. You switching comps every other week (Because you were too busy sobbing about the last farm session). And I remember caprica leaving because we didn't feel like sitting around waiting to see if you were done sobbing or not. Holy **** do all the no name scrubs from postmortem like to forum warrior?

Dare I count the amount of times we globalled you. your team, and VPS notoriously.

hey wasnt that the night that I played my sorc for the first time in ranked?

@fus when did you quit the game?

@stalker you should have been around in S1.. this forum pvp is like holocron win trade level, additionally I distinctly remember VPS saying that Cates told him that 1 of your team was on vacation so you couldn't queue. Then oprah goes to mexico or something the next week and then caprica left the server and you guys were "done till S3"

Edited by mmerry

Is that what happened? See I distinctly remember farming you for rating. You switching comps every other week (Because you were too busy sobbing about the last farm session). And I remember caprica leaving because we didn't feel like sitting around waiting to see if you were done sobbing or not. Holy **** do all the no name scrubs from postmortem like to forum warrior?

Dare I count the amount of times we globalled you. your team, and VPS notoriously.

With our main team; me, fusrodah, vps, and wildberry we had a winning record against your team. We beat you, combatmedic took a week off for "personal" reasons and then Caprica left. Those are the facts.

With our main team; me, fusrodah, vps, and wildberry we had a winning record against your team. We beat you, combatmedic took a week off for "personal" reasons and then Caprica left. Those are the facts.

Which team is this, your A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, or K team. I guess I'm just gonna start picking whatever games I want to pick and then put them in a ratio and see if LD had a winning ratio against your guild. What a *********** joke, the fact is Postmortem is trash, it always has been trash, and it always will be trash. You got farmed, and we're getting pretty tired of it. Im sorry my friend, but those are the facts.

Edited by WaterBoi

Which team is this, your A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, or K team. I guess I'm just gonna start picking whatever games I want to pick and then put them in a ratio and see if LD had a winning ratio against your guild. What a *********** joke, the fact is Postmortem is trash, it always has been trash, and it always will be trash. You got farmed. Im sorry my friend, but those are the facts.

The final team which was Jerry, VPS, Wildberry, and myself. Do you not remember losing? http://imgur.com/FfbbEF3,PZiySlw,nAkm9yz,yOQcwqO