"No guild controls this Sector"

Skondy

So my guild <Descension> conquered Voss on The Bastion last week. From Tuesday until the patch Friday morning, it has said "This sector controlled by Descension @ The Bastion." But after the patch, this message is now gone... Confirmed as well that no one controls Alderaan either. Please fix this ASAP, we'd like to be able to use our Walker Mounts and Flybys. Hot patches should not destroy what we worked so hard for :(

So my guild <Descension> conquered Voss on The Bastion last week. From Tuesday until the patch Friday morning, it has said "This sector controlled by Descension @ The Bastion." But after the patch, this message is now gone... Confirmed as well that no one controls Alderaan either. Please fix this ASAP, we'd like to be able to use our Walker Mounts and Flybys. Hot patches should not destroy what we worked so hard for :(

I created a thread about this as well. Same on The Ebon Hawk so that confirms its NOT just our server.

On a side note, what about named commanders? If we see one on our planet, we're screenshotting and asking for our framework.