The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

More packs

Tobytja

Please give us more packs to the CM. There are only stronghold packs now (if I don't count starfighter, which I don't play and therefore have no intention to buy). Please return the packs that were on the market in the past, why did you withdraw them?

The starfighter packs are just themed that way, look at what is in them, they are just fine. Pretty cheap on the GTN for credits too.

That being said, they did bring back Shipment 1 and 2 the week before 2.9 dropped, 40% off for both in hypercrates for a whole week, they are now on the GTN for reasonable prices, but those prices will only climb, so get them now if you want a few.

The bounty packs seem to be the most rare these days, having retired months ago and I haven't seen those come back yet, but I fully expect a Shipment 3 hypercrate at some point.

Yeah, they might have the Shipment Hypercrates come out around Life Day (Christmas) - possibly. Otherwise, when we least expect it - or don't have the money for the Cartel Coins to get them. :(

It just might be as random as what you get from the packs anyways. Just have to wait and see.