[BUG] "Personal" conquest progress suffering from Legacy interference.

Ilhares

I didn't spot this immediately on the issues to be fixed (I'll confess, I was lazy while browsing the list) but I've got some alts I was going to try and hit conquest with.

Upon a fresh client load today I log in a character with no CP at all, I find I'm prohibited from the Crafting: Invasion Force goal because it's already checked off as completed. I made that on my main (which I have not even logged in today).

In a similar vein, my Galactic Starfighter conquest goals also seem to be Legacy based rather than being Personal, because the Medals and Matches Won goals are showing progress, where they should be blank. While in theory this could result in an easier touch of goal-hitting for my thus-far virgin Conquest alt, it would then interfere with my main who also earns their points that way.

Clipped Screenshots

I know how much you guys love to rush to plug any holes that might benefit the players (such as 2.9c did), but it'd be great if you also plugged the holes that are hindering them as well.

To be fair, it stands to believe that this is working as intended, so please don't call it a bug in your title. You can ask that the devs look into it, and maybe change it, but unless we get a response that this is not working as intended, please don't call it a bug.

It's Personal Conquest, not Legacy Conquest. If it counts for the legacy, then every alt should have the points for one person having made war supplies.

So far as they've shown us, all conquest is done on a per-character basis, with the efforts of each contributing to Guild Conquest (where applicable). Nothing about the system has indicated it should be a Legacy-wide collaborative effort. That would be doubly foolish, considering Imperial v. Republic would be opposing forces.