Two Things - Formal Complaint

zolldozer

First, you have officially made galactic conquest only about PVP. It is the only true repeatable objective, which caters to PVP guilds only. At first I was excited about the new content until I found it was a ploy to generate more PVP ques. This new content is sad and only helps a group of players not all players.

You have wrote the obituaries to small close nit communities to.

Secondly, I find it sad that all it takes is someone with a connection and a popular podcast to get BioWare to change the game. Listen to your mass population base not one individual BioWare. It isn't about the elites agenda, but the people who PAY to play your game.

First of all, I really appreciated the quick fix last week to the 250 NPCs you had to kill because having the mission reset if I DC'd or had to sign out was a pain. That one was a bug. It was a welcome fix.

This week's "fix" isn't so helpful. It was really fun getting to run through older content with guildies and farming decorations along the way. Why limit the PvE content? It was a great way to get our non-55s involved in conquest.

Limiting the crafting this week was understandable as there aren't any crafting based objectives.....but if our objectives are Flashpoints and GSF, why limit the flashpoints? Wouldn't it be a better fix just to...lessen how much conquest you obtain for completing the flashpoint?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.