Found HK Droid part and it didn't go to inventory or mission itens

Vezos

I was on my empire character named Caskil to get the HK part at the dark temple, after some search i found the item, used it, and NOTHING got into my inventory!

The item ins't in "mission itens" too

Now i'm trying to find it all over again...

Note: sorry for my bad english xD

HK quest line is bugged, big time. I have done it 5 times and had to create tickets on 4 of them, including the very first time I ever did it. What they did the last two times is just set it all the way ahead to when you actually go pick him up. Better to just create a ticket .

Yeah I had this same issue.

I done the starter quest a long time ago and gave up after not finding the Taris part for hours.

I started back SWTOR again recently and managed to eventually find the Taris part, however it would not let me pick it up.

After querying in general discussion, I've been told that changes to a cut scene (or along those lines) were made a while back and it somehow reset the quest for some people.

I cannot loot the HK parts, and I cannot pick the quest up from the droid again. So there's nothing I can do to continue.

I have made a ticket, but just have to wait for an answer now..

I cannot loot the HK parts, and I cannot pick the quest up from the droid again. So there's nothing I can do to continue.

I have made a ticket, but just have to wait for an answer now..

Apart from the tiket (which may be the simplest) , if you aborted the quest line, you can restart it by going to whatshisname at the medical post in Section X you get sent to by the droid.