Duo looking to branch out

profedtt

My friend and I are looking for a unique guild experience. I say unique because I think our little duo is unique and probably not a good fit for just any guild.

I'm old enough to remember the Great Space Coaster, and my friend ... heh ... he's an old wolf. I'm a casual player, but have lots of MMO experience - never much group content though. My friend on the other hand is new to MMOs but is a veteran gamer, and is now addicted to SWTOR. I'm a veteran RPer; he won't touch the stuff.

We've played together exclusively up to lvl 55, and we've shied away from Group Finder because neither of us think we're all that great. Now we have been stymied at endgame, and we've decided it's time to branch out.

We're really just looking for a small- to medium-sized fun, casual, mature guild that is looking for two drama-free dedicated and dependable members. Sat nights are our typical romp times, but we both play individually at different times during the week.

Mains are Lvl 55 Sage and Sentinel, plus various Alts across both factions

Reply here or talk to Griegan in-game if you think you've got we need.

You guys should check out The Cowboy Funk on Impside. It's run by an old soul (aka Monk). For some reason most in our guild happen to be in their 40s. They wear it as a badge of honor. We are what you'd expect when you think of space cowboys. Come join the posse. We have a guild ship and double premade pvp almost daily. We have an Ops group and also an RP group. We don't have level, gear, class requirements. We only require you to be part of the family and make sure you wear our guild tag proudly.

For more info reach out to:

Juniormonk

Sergeii

Venue

Vex

Xor

Anyone from our guild.

Cheers,

Monk

Hit me up in game on pubside. I run <Not Imperial Spies>. We hardly do any recruiting since our playerbase is pretty unique and casual but sounds like you guys might be a good fit for our mostly casual guild. I will be back on around 11p server tonight on jakefiresky,kriegle,mierlana,cydannis. Or feel free to contact chesa/kastoria who will likely be on today and let her know you talked to Jake. Hope to see you soon for casual raiding flashpoints pvp and most of all hanging out in guildchat and teamspeak.

Hit me up in game on pubside. I run <Not Imperial Spies>. We hardly do any recruiting since our playerbase is pretty unique and casual but sounds like you guys might be a good fit for our mostly casual guild. I will be back on around 11p server tonight on jakefiresky,kriegle,mierlana,cydannis. Or feel free to contact chesa/kastoria who will likely be on today and let her know you talked to Jake. Hope to see you soon for casual raiding flashpoints pvp and most of all hanging out in guildchat and teamspeak.

You will have a great time in this guild :) great people, even the Asian one