Fun Things for Strongholds

MajinDeath

I would like to have NPC Royal Imperial Guards like the ones inside the Sith Academy on Korriban that will bow when I walk by.

I would like to have a NPC Security Probe Droid like the ones inside some Orbital Stations that will scan people red or green when they walk by. Maybe Green for the faction of the owner of the house & red for any opposite faction that might be there.

Add Decoration Hooks on Starship.

Daily Mission Terminals for Strongholds.

Operation & Warzone Practice Dummies for Strongholds.

In the Stronghold Video Clips I see Holoprojections of starships & Cantina Musicians. I would like some things like that. Hologram pole dancing Twi'leks for example.

Maybe Holoprojection devices that actually holoproject something/anything.

Need to raise the NPC Limit to at least 50. right now I cannot have a room full of hologram versions of every classes companions which all together would equal 40 plus HK, Treek & Ship droids. Oh yeah I want to also use other NPCs & Animal Mounts & Pets, sooo......NPC Limit 100 maybe :)

Mannequins to display gear sets that I have collected.

Weapon Racks to display Light sabers/Blaster Pistols/ect. that have been collected.

Need more keys on key ring.

I would like to have the number of decorations I have to be reset if in a different house so that I can fully decorate multiple homes.

I know there is a lot more to come in the future so I'm just throwing out some ideas ty.

Edited by MajinDeath