Conquest points not receiving full stronghold bonus

MMFalcon

I just ran Black Talon story mode, which is worth 1000 conquest points if unguilded or not invading a planet.

My guild is invading Balmorra, so the conquest points are doubled to 2000.

With 3 personal strongholds nearly complete, my Stronghold Bonus is at 71%.

For the Black Talon run, I received 2,710 conquest points. (Indicating my stronghold bonus is applied only to the first 1000 points, not to the doubled points for Balmorra invasion.)

I would say this is working as intended, but a guildmate with a 50% Stronghold Bonus, running the same flashpoint in hard mode, received 3000 conquest points (indicating the 50% stronghold bonus was applied to the entire, doubled, 2000 points.)

It is working as intended, you get the bonus off the base value and not the multiplied bonus value.

Thank you, woodcan. It is not working as intended, then, for my guildmate, who apparently should have received only 2500 instead of 3000. Sorry if my report causes a patch fix that winds up nerfing those as lucky as he :D

It is not working as intended...

Battle of ilum gives me 3000, bonus boss another 3000 at the end I get 7000. My strong hold bonus is 100% therefore I should be getting 12000 points. I have spammed the bug report but no reply. Does any one know what is happening?

Battle of ilum gives me 3000, bonus boss another 3000 at the end I get 7000. My strong hold bonus is 100% therefore I should be getting 12000 points. I have spammed the bug report but no reply. Does any one know what is happening?

There's no way a single flashpoint should be giving 12,000 points.

Battle of Ilum: 1000 points. (x3 if invading Ilum)

Defeat the Guid Patriarch: 1000 points (x3 if invading Ilum).

You should perhaps be seeing a total of 8000 points instead of 7000, but not 12000. The guild stronghold bonus applies to the base value, not the multiplied bonus value.