Could we have more NPCs like Fez Burba?

LyraineAlei

I love Fez Burba. Well, no, not him exactly. He's an NPC on Coruscant who's this big wig scientist, and then we see him again on Tattooine.

What I would like is more NPCs who have 'traveled' about in the galaxy so we see them on other worlds without having to be of a specific class instead of faction.

Maybe the mad scientist Sith on Dromund Kaas who wanted to kill off the rebelling slaves and the Imperial officer who disagreed?

Thoughts? Other NPCs?

There's also Lord Malichose on Alderaan and Corellia. If you've previously done the heroic mission on Borederaan for him he has a few comments on that. It got patched in at some point so they could do something similar with other NPCs though they'd have to change some as there are next to no recycled mission givers out there.

There's also Lord Malichose on Alderaan and Corellia. If you've previously done the heroic mission on Borederaan for him he has a few comments on that. It got patched in at some point so they could do something similar with other NPCs though they'd have to change some as there are next to no recycled mission givers out there.

Awesome. Guess I need to drag my JK back to Ald for the hose.

I love Fez Burba. Well, no, not him exactly. He's an NPC on Coruscant who's this big wig scientist, and then we see him again on Tattooine.

What I would like is more NPCs who have 'traveled' about in the galaxy so we see them on other worlds without having to be of a specific class instead of faction.

Maybe the mad scientist Sith on Dromund Kaas who wanted to kill off the rebelling slaves and the Imperial officer who disagreed?

Thoughts? Other NPCs?

Tat has a few..they brothers or something. You do test on the imp side.

There's a unit of Imps you have met before that turn up again during the Alderaan bonus quests. Can't remember where you meet them the first time, Balmora maybe?

Bug Hunter Squad from Balmorra, but I don't remember actually meeting those guys in particular. It is nice that they like my Imperials since I can't leave side missions alone.

Okay, so we do have reoccurring NPCs...