Set Bonus Armorings lost their set bonus when placed in legacy gear and legacy bank

bluecheesebandit

As the title says, I had a couple dread forged and a kell dragon armoring in legacy gear and placed them in my legacy bank. When checking through all the new gear I could send to my newly approaching 55 character, I noticed those armorings no longer had the set bonus on them. I briefly looked through the main page and the known bug reports and did not see this issue so I figured I'd post and see if anyone else has had similar issues. I submitted an in-game ticked and I will update this post on whether or not it was resolved.

I apologize if I missed a previous post with this bug mentioned.

Yes, this has been mentioned in two threads already IIRC. However, it is just a display issue: the items don't lose their set bonus, it is just no longer displayed. When you log out / log back in, the set bonus will once again be visible. Edited by Jerba

Yes, this has been mentioned in two threads already IIRC. However, it is just a display issue: the items don't lose their set bonus, it is just no longer displayed. When you log out / log back in, the set bonus will once again be visible.

Thanks for clarifying, when I saw my Dread Master set bonuses gone my eyes went from widescreen to fullscreen.

I did find a "WORK AROUND" but it shouldn't be required if BW QA did it's job.

Remove from Legacy Bank. Remove Armor, put it back into gear. Set bonus appears again.

STUPID we should have to do that and costly at 11k a piece.

I just went back to mailing my set bonus gear and dropping Belt, Bracers, Main, Offhands in Legacy Bank.

I didn't try the logout trick. Will do that next and validate. Looks like a refresh issue.

Edited by dscount