GTN Sort Bug

Octom

When you first open the GTN and perform a search, try clicking 'Name' and see what it does. Nothing. Click it again. Still, it does nothing. You have to click into another category first and THEN click back over into name to get it to sort. That shouldn't be the case and should be simple. As is, if you told a new player that they were sortable, they might think you were lying. You shouldn't have to tell them that it's sortable only if you perform this extra unnecessary step each time.

Its been like this ever since the grand introduction of the 'per unit price' column for those who refuse to do division. I honestly resent that I have to click a half dozen times now, just to get the old faithful sort by lowest price.

I have tried on numerous occasions to get my head around how the default sorting works, but I admit defeat, I just hit a few of the columns over and over until there is some vaguely useful sorting mechanic in evidence.

You'd think the most useful or familiar orders would be the default, but bugger that for common sense.

When you first open the GTN and perform a search, try clicking 'Name' and see what it does. Nothing. Click it again. Still, it does nothing. You have to click into another category first and THEN click back over into name to get it to sort. That shouldn't be the case and should be simple. As is, if you told a new player that they were sortable, they might think you were lying. You shouldn't have to tell them that it's sortable only if you perform this extra unnecessary step each time.

• 1 month later...