If you are LFG check out Light\Dark Holiday

wagetz

Hi,

My name is Hellhound and I am the guild leader of Light and Dark Holiday. We are a guild that likes to do many things while having fun and enjoying the game. We have all the guild basics: an active website, a voice server, and friendly mature community, etc. We have players that cover all the activities - from PVP, Space PVP, PVE, SM\ HM ops and now the Conquests Event.

You are probably thinking, you sound just like every other guild advertising here so what set you apart. Commitment to each other. We may not have the numbers of the Holocrons, Working as Intended , Hellbent and others, but this first week of Conquest we showed that we can compete with the larger guilds. We worked hard and placed second on our planet and 6th overall on the server. I am proud of our standing in the first conquest event. We showed that you don't have to be the biggest to be successful in Guild Conquests.

So if you are looking for a guild that will work hard, play hard and lots of fun, come check us out. But don't just take my word for it - next time in game do a "/who Holiday" (on either side) and talk to anyone in the guild and hear what they have to say about us. And if we are not the guild for you, we will wish you luck in finding one and look forward in seeing you on the server and competing against you in the future.

Thank you for your time,

Hellhound

Find us on the web at http://holiday.enjin.com/holiday

Edited by wagetz
grammer

We had another great showing this week we concentrated on our LS guild and placed 3rd on our planet and 9th other all on the server. So if you are looking for a fun place to be without all that guild rules overhead. Come check us out.

• 2 weeks later...

After taking a week away from the guild conquest. We came back this week with another solid 4th place finish on our planet. The guild conquest is a great way of getting people involved. If you are looking for a fun and successful guild, come give give us a look.

Do a /who Holiday (either faction) in game and talk to any member or check us out on the web at http://holiday.enjin.com