The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

All Gathering and Mission Quests

As it's pretty easy to get the Gathering and Mission quest you want (just change zones to refresh the list by hopping from ship to fleet, or ship to stronghold, etc.), but it just wears away at one's patience, why not monetize convenience?

Make it a Character Perk in the Legacy. Once you have it, when you open a your Gathering or Mission crew skill quests, instead of 5 random quests from that level, it displays ALL available quests at that level.

I wouldn't even care if it could ONLY be acquired with cartel coins. Changing zones is just annoying.

I would honestly like a way to refresh it as many times as i want, cause switching instances tends to break my UI and then it might not give me any missions i want.

An even better feature would be choosing what missions are available, the quality of the mission is purely random obviously, but if you just want companion gifts, fine, if you just underworld metal, fine.....the same thing can apply to Scavenging and any material gathering skill, i have needed to get Bronzium for my cybertech crafting and since there are 2x of each grade compounds and scavenged metals, so having the option of which one you will get would be much better.

Obviously i will get flamed for this, since that what happens when you state your opinions on something.

• 2 weeks later...

Coming back to this. Especially since there seems to be some X factor involved in what missions pop up. Example: my level 26 diplomacy (rating 350ish) always seems to have rich grade 2 and rich grade 4 quests, but my level 55 diplomacy characters with a 450 rating? can't get above abundant. Not without a lot of zone switching.

Considering the best missions only become unlocked as your level in that crew skill go up, just abolish the max of 5 missions in the window. Abolish the random generation of available missions. Put all available missions in that window.

If we have to pay CC for this to happen, so be it. I would gladly pay for that account/character unlock.