Weekly Quests gone?

ElusiveXTreasure

Hello,

I've just come back to the game after a couple months absence, and I noticed when trying to level my level 20 Vanguard, no weekly was showing up. The terminal still glowed after I picked up the daily but it said I was not elligible.

I couldn't find anything about this anywhere, just kind of would like to know what's up.

That was a bug , i think the weekly should be for either a level 50 or 55 , someone will let's us know which of those it is. I am guessing you used to do that whilst doing KDY runs. The bug has been fixed now.

Cheers,

BadOrb.

Hello,

I've just come back to the game after a couple months absence, and I noticed when trying to level my level 20 Vanguard, no weekly was showing up. The terminal still glowed after I picked up the daily but it said I was not elligible.

I couldn't find anything about this anywhere, just kind of would like to know what's up.

Which terminal? The PvP terminal? PvE terminal? Or something else?

If its the weekly for tactical flashpoints you're looking for, I think they made it so you need to be level 55 to get it. Not certain though, so don't quote me on that.

Edited by Essence_of_Light

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.