Items disappeared from “Legacy Stronghold Storage”??

GameManXX

I placed the free Cartel Decorations in my Legacy Stronghold Storage from several different characters to use at a later date.

Now all the items are gone????

I don't know if this matters but, all of the characters have "Keys" from another Stronghold account.

Your comment about the keys suggests that you are using two different accounts. Legacy storage is per-account, so you can't access the other account's storage even if you are in the same stronghold and use the same terminal. Check your items with the character that originally put them there, or another one from the same account. Edited by DataBeaver

Your comment about the keys suggests that you are using two different accounts. Legacy storage is per-account, so you can't access the other account's storage even if you are in the same stronghold and use the same terminal. Check your items with the character that originally put them there, or another one from the same account.

Yes, I am using two different accounts.. but the Legacy Stronghold Storage has been activated on both accounts.

So you have two different legacy storages as well. Characters on one account are not able to access the other account's legacy storage.

Ok.. let me try to be clearer about this issue.

I placed the free decorations in the Legacy Stronghold Storage of the characters on account “B”.

Now, those free decorations are missing from the LSS on both accounts “B” and “A”.

Le me add.. other ‘Bound to Legacy’ items are available to those same characters on accounts “B” and “A” in the LSS.

So the bug seems to only affect the “free” decorations.

Ok.. let me try to be clearer about this issue.

I placed the free decorations in the Legacy Stronghold Storage of the characters on account “B”.

Now, those free decorations are missing from the LSS on both accounts “B” and “A”.

Le me add.. other ‘Bound to Legacy’ items are available to those same characters on accounts “B” and “A” in the LSS.

So the bug seems to only affect the “free” decorations.

If you placed items from account "B" then why would it show up on account "A"?............................................legacy storage is ONLY FOR 1 ACCOUNT multiple character from that SAME account can access it, however, if you have another ACCOUNT ie another e-mail registered with a different log-in then it doesn't share............................................i don't know how much more clearer i can go with this

To add even more fun... you can have MULTIPLE LEGACIES on ONE ACCOUNT. :)

That means... Legacy Storage on "Legacy A" cannot share with characters on "Legacy B"... to put it more simply... Legacies are bound to servers... all characters on server "A" will be on one legacy (with storage)... and all characters on server "B" will reside on a different legacy (with different storage)... regardless if they're on the same account.

Therefore, you can't share between servers - even WITH legacy storage...

Okay, then they should definitely be visible on account "B", and their disappearance is a bug. I suggest you contact customer support about it, they'll be able to figure out what happened.

Okay, then they should definitely be visible on account "B", and their disappearance is a bug. I suggest you contact customer support about it, they'll be able to figure out what happened.

Yeah.. I did put in a bug report to reclaim those missing decorations..

Thx for your input. :)