Can anything be done about this? Battlemaster related

Cronosword

So my guild was on Corellia, pulling the Battlemaster there. We had it about halfway down, then a bunch of people from No Sleep Till Kessel(pub guild just like us), keeps taunting the boss away and makes it reset so they can pull it. They also got on, what presumed to be their imp toons(Hail Skroob), and started killing us, and not the people from No Sleep Till Kessel.

I understand that it is supposed to be competitive. If it was an imp guild attacking us, sure, i wouldnt mind, thats how its supposed to be, but another pub guild purposely taunted and reset the commander so they could pull it. Is this type of stuff common, and if we reported them, could anything be done? Because I think this is just a deplorable way to handle this event, and no wonder these high end guilds are so high in conquest points.

Even if anything can't be done about this, just want to make everyone on JC know that this is how No Sleep Till Kessell and Hail Skroob do things(yes, im calling them out, i have had other issues with these guilds in the past). I have had 3 other times where fellow pub guilds have backed off cause they saw we were there first

If there wasn't meant to be any engagement then the commander's would be located in instanced non-pvp areas, as it is though they are located in open world republic/empire bases that will flag you for attacking there. Complaining about this is on par with complaining about being killed by pvpers during the Gree Event.

If there wasn't meant to be any engagement then the commander's would be located in instanced non-pvp areas, as it is though they are located in open world republic/empire bases that will flag you for attacking there. Complaining about this is on par with complaining about being killed by pvpers during the Gree Event.

They weren't attacking them because they were same faction. I'm pretty sure the reason why they were in opposing faction's bases was not so that same faction guilds can prevent the other from defeating it without being able to be attacked back. He clearly said that if it was an imp guild doing this he would be fine with it because then they could kill them. He's not complaining about combat, but another guild doing one simple thing that cannot be prevented which stops them from completing it.

No Sleep Till Kessel and Hail Skroob just did the exact same thing to my imperial guild on Alderaan (Hail Skroob attempting to reset the boss while Kessel attempted to kill our members). However, they failed to stop us from killing the commander and couldn't even kill one of us before we did. I thought it was just a misunderstanding at first, as neither of us knew that the other was there before we pulled, but given this new information, it sounds like we have nothing to feel guilty about. Sounds like this is just how they behave.

It was a lot of fun though. GGs Skroob and Kessel, better luck next time. ;)

...He clearly said that if it was an imp guild doing this he would be fine with it because then they could kill them....

They also got on, what presumed to be their imp toons(Hail Skroob), and started killing us

so evidently he wasn't fine with it

regardless it's an open world competition between guilds and factions the point isn't to try to see who can be nicest about letting the other win, it's called "Conquest" not "Tea Party"

Even if anything can't be done about this, just want to make everyone on JC know that this is how No Sleep Till Kessell and Hail Skroob do things(yes, im calling them out, i have had other issues with these guilds in the past). I have had 3 other times where fellow pub guilds have backed off cause they saw we were there first

No Sleep Till Kessel and Hail Skroob just did the exact same thing to my imperial guild on Alderaan (Hail Skroob attempting to reset the boss while Kessel attempted to kill our members).

at any rate, thanks for the warning about these two guilds. we'll be sure to keep an eye out for them.

Understood.

Umm considering I'm in none of the guild listed, that's rich..... /sigh

Worst I do is heal the commanders when someone it trying to kill it... Just to annoy them.... Sometimes I win, sometimes I lose... Call it PvE HM for the PvP crowd...

Umm considering I'm in none of the guild listed, that's rich..... /sigh

Worst I do is heal the commanders when someone it trying to kill it... Just to annoy them.... Sometimes I win, sometimes I lose... Call it PvE HM for the PvP crowd...

Or call it what it is.

Quote: Originally Posted by Psychopyro

We are douchebags...