Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Must have these on the floor

Darth_Wicked

Seriously...

I had the perfect reception hall primed and ready. Everything was there, except for these pictures from CZ-198 that I have obtained in the meantime.

I was trying to place one of these on the floor and it suddenly dawned on me: They can only be placed on walls.

I mean, I could be wrong but I'm fairly sure we get to see several of these, throughout the game, placed on the floor instead of walls.

What's the reasoning for this? They're too big and stick out like a sore thumb, wherever I put them.

Edited by Darth_Wicked

This is... actually not an unreasonable idea. Therefore by usual forum standards, it will rapidly descend in popularity, disappear from the first few pages, and never get read or implemented ;)

Perhaps a small flame war can be started around page 3 to keep things interesting until a dev sees it.

More seriously, it is a bit curious for some stuff what ends up on walls and what ends up on floors. I would assume that in this case though it'd have to be a different item due to hooks.

This begs the question, for decoration expansions (we'll almost certainly have them) what should such projectors display...

This is... actually not an unreasonable idea. Therefore by usual forum standards, it will rapidly descend in popularity, disappear from the first few pages, and never get read or implemented ;)

Perhaps a small flame war can be started around page 3 to keep things interesting until a dev sees it.

More seriously, it is a bit curious for some stuff what ends up on walls and what ends up on floors. I would assume that in this case though it'd have to be a different item due to hooks.

This begs the question, for decoration expansions (we'll almost certainly have them) what should such projectors display...

Twi'lek dancers no doubt.

That is why I wanted one of these in the reception hall: So people who are waiting to be attended can be entertained. Dejarik can only get you so far. :D

What do you mean? People are adding idea for things to also be allowed on the floor, agreeing with your premise.

I think this would be awesome. Of course if it had my way, I would be putting those rugs up as wall dressing, and the flags on the floor so my respective opossing faction alts could enjoy tromping all over the enemy's flag

What do you mean? People are adding idea for things to also be allowed on the floor, agreeing with your premise.

I think this would be awesome. Of course if it had my way, I would be putting those rugs up as wall dressing, and the flags on the floor so my respective opossing faction alts could enjoy tromping all over the enemy's flag

I meant to say that what I want is in the game already but comes with one silly holographic tree. :o

Ha, so it's not even possible to place them on the floor? I ran out of wall lights but discovered that I could use these for walls so I placed a few there, in fear that people would think that I'm a total idiot for placing a holoprojector high up on a wall. And now it turns out that walls are the only places we can use them on. That's just good stuff.....but should be fixed to suit both types of hooks.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.