Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Level 6 (49-50) Rich/Bountiful Harder to Come by?

nobodytoo

I am having a lot of trouble getting any rich/bountiful missions to be available to get purple level 6 mission items (from underworld trading, diplomacy, etc). Am I bugged somehow? Or just really unlucky? Like, seriously across 6 toons and numerous refreshes, never saw a single one (but plenty in every other level, seems to be only mission level 49-50 I can't get).

For the level 49-50 missions, the only way to get Rich missions is by a sliced mission drop.

However, unlike the level 51-55 missions, the all the missions will result in purple mats on a critical for levels 1 to 6.

The level 9 (50-55) stuff is the same way, but the mission drops aren't always from slicing. They're easier to get through slicing, but you can get them from other gathering/mission missions at a lower chance of getting them.

You do get maybe one 'rich' from time to time since they seem to go in a cycle, but you're better off trying to go for the 'wealthy' missions from those drops.

For the level 49-50 missions, the only way to get Rich missions is by a sliced mission drop.

However, unlike the level 51-55 missions, the all the missions will result in purple mats on a critical for levels 1 to 6.

Are you saying, for level 9, ONLY rich missions have a chance of giving you purple results?

right, but slicing also has no rich/bountiful level 6 as far as i can see ... so where are those slicing drops going to come from? haha

i really think there is some bug that makes level 6 ONLY have no rich/bountiful available. plenty of rich/bountiful at every other level.

Dang. I've blown a lot of credits on Underworld Training missions then.

You haven't necessarily wasted them. I think that the Rich missions have a higher crit chance than the Bountiful missions (with the possible exception of the Bountiful missions that cost 3745 credits)

Edited by CmdrShpd
corrected credit amount

right, but slicing also has no rich/bountiful level 6 as far as i can see ... so where are those slicing drops going to come from? haha

i really think there is some bug that makes level 6 ONLY have no rich/bountiful available. plenty of rich/bountiful at every other level.

I'm not sure it's a bug, as the Abundant mission for level 6 seem to have a decent chance at providing a crit.

Yes they do. You only get one rich after reaching its unlock cs level per tier. And I have seen bountifuls. Send Mako on them all the time after running through the others on higher tiers too many times. They just get a bit drowned from abundant and mediocre. And if you run that particular mission too many times, you have to run a few others for it to 'recover' and pop up again.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.