Please help, I really really want to play this game

Menolley

I'm on a disability pension and have little money and less entertainment/diversion options,. I've been a loyal customer from very early on and in general have been very impressed. There have been problems and people have thrown fits until they are resolved. I've had one doozy of a problem with one of my characters but it was fixed .. a complicated fix that took some doing. I was very thankful.

I think what has people upset at the moment is the comment by customer support, that this is an ISP issue and will not be further investigated. My ISP did their level best to find a problem and came to the conclusion that it's not an ISP issue. When you think about it, it's not really logical to think that hundreds of ISPs around the world would suddenly develop the same problem. You have to look at the common denominator ..then it comes back to you guys.

What would really defuse the situation is a reply telling people that you're working your butts of to find a solution and please bear with us in the meantime. I for one have no intention of giving up on the game ... yet. But I would like to know that this is being treated seriously and a fix is being developed. Please let us know what is happening. Communication is always the key to a sucessful relationship .. especially in customer relations.

For the record I have tried any official fix options. I have removed the BITRAIDER file .. shredded it and relaunched. I did so before and after deleting the game. My fresh install got to the point where the basic game installed, and it was just over 22% into finstalling the full game and crashed. Now it will not initialize no matter what I do. Same goes for my daughter, who lives in the same house and uses the same router. I'll try any option given by SWTOR employees but am reluctant to stuff anything up by trying options that are from outside the official game recommendations.

Please help us!!