2 Man Dreadtooth

Without enrage? GJ. Players have really been pushing the limits of older content recently...

Would a Snowblind (or even Gargath) solo be possible do you think? Pretty sure Snowblind would be soloable due to him being grey at lvl 55... Not sure about Gargath.

How many do you think it would take for DT 10 stacks? 10-12?

Would a Snowblind (or even Gargath) solo be possible do you think? Pretty sure Snowblind would be soloable due to him being grey at lvl 55... Not sure about Gargath.

I soloed Snowblind on a balance-Sage way back in April 2013 (shortly after release of RotHC) in a mixture of Basic and Black Market gear. It was a bit hit and miss with the snowstorm debuffs and enrage, but after a few tries I was lucky enough to resist all bad hits I didn't have a cooldown for. And I didn't use Heroic Moment or Legacy abilities. So with considerably more gear it should be possible to do on pretty much any class - even more so with those with self-heals.

Edited by Memo-

I soloed Snowblind on a balance-Sage way back in April 2013 (shortly after release of RotHC) in a mixture of Basic and Black Market gear. It was a bit hit and miss with the snowstorm debuffs and enrage, but after a few tries I was lucky enough to resist all bad hits I didn't have a cooldown for. And I didn't use Heroic Moment or Legacy abilities. So with considerably more gear it should be possible to do on pretty much any class - even more so with those with self-heals.

I've got a Sorc healer who sometimes goes DPS with 38k HP in augmented Oriconian/Dread Forged.

I suck at soloing anything above lvl 40. GJ.

Here is the combat log : http://www.torparse.com/a/744515/84/0/Overview

Since Dreadtooth might be the hardest world boss, i think every other WB are possible on two man, even Golden Fury.

I don't know about 10 stacks Dreadtooth, but maybe 6 people is doable.

I know someone who 2 manned Primal Destroyer. They used legacy abilities though.

Golden Fury was 2 manned. They were positioned to avoid the adds and got melted by them after the fight.

I know someone who 2 manned Primal Destroyer. They used legacy abilities though.

Golden Fury was 2 manned. They were positioned to avoid the adds and got melted by them after the fight.

Primal destroyer can be easily 2 manned without much effort

Golden fury is a little more trickier, however you won't get killed by the adds after downing the boss, the dps can approach adds and kill them one by one.

Don't think that's possible anymore... Or at least haven't tried it since Operatives lost cover benefits.

Without enrage? GJ. Players have really been pushing the limits of older content recently...

How many do you think it would take for DT 10 stacks? 10-12?

Snowblind's easy, I remember soloing that just after 2.0. Gargath I remember 4 manning it with under-levelled people, it could easily be two manned with a good healer, I don't know about solo unless you got pretty sufficient self heals the heroic moment might not be enough to keep you up as he does do some nasty whacks. Dread tooth can be pretty easily undermanned at 1 stack, I did it with 4 to get my mask. 5-10 stacks is where it actually requires some effort however you definitely don't need a full raid.

The only boss that I would say still offers a challenge is NiM pilgrim. Derps will wipe you if not paying attention and would be tricky if not impossible to vastly under man it.

Snowblind's easy, I remember soloing that just after 2.0. Gargath I remember 4 manning it with under-levelled people, it could easily be two manned with a good healer, I don't know about solo unless you got pretty sufficient self heals the heroic moment might not be enough to keep you up as he does do some nasty whacks. Dread tooth can be pretty easily undermanned at 1 stack, I did it with 4 to get my mask. 5-10 stacks is where it actually requires some effort however you definitely don't need a full raid.

The only boss that I would say still offers a challenge is NiM pilgrim. Derps will wipe you if not paying attention and would be tricky if not impossible to vastly under man it.

NiM Pilgrim is more of a problem with all 16...

"/oa Get the inhibitor from Sec X"

ditto

ditto

ditto

"Go to Voss"

10 people die from shield/Blood Mark.

I killed Gargath as a PT tank with a sin tank : one taunts and the other goes away out of combat to regen life. Dunno if you can solo him cause he hits quite hard on a hybrid dps/healer, but already killed by 2 men, 1 dps 1 healer.