New to the trooper

junuzz

Hello like the topic suggest i'm new to this class. I read alot of threads already before starting the class and so far(lvl 7) the class is awesome! After this i want to pvp and pve with the same build so what do you guys suggest and what about rotations and tactiics?

My last question is about the crew skill what should i take whats best suited for a commando?

Thanks in advance.

,Junuz

I play a level 30 Vanguard. I also have a level 13 Commando. I am not quite sure about the buils but it seems to me that speccing for full healing would be the best way to go. But I would talk to someone who is more experienced with commando before doing so. Worst case, you can always respec should the need occur.

For the crew skills for Commando, I would recommend your crew skills be Biochem, if your healing, or Cybertech if your doing damage.

Biochem because you may be able to pass out some medpacs at the start of a raid and make the healing a little easier on yourself. And you could use the mepacs to heal yourself, should the need occur.

Cybertech because if your doing damage you are able to fully mod a lot of gear in this game, being cybertech would allow you to change those mods to something that fits damage or healing (Aim would be your main stat), as opposed to tanking (where Endurance would be your main stat).