Your sorting in this patch is all wrong

Kryand

The member list of a guild when trying to set up who gets what key is not sorted at all. Literally a random list of 400 names that I have to sort through for each person who needs a silver/gold key.

Also, conquest points on the guild member list sort alphabetically, not numerically. So someone with 30,000 points gets sorted near people with 3,000 points.

There are probably several more amateur-level programming oversights, but those are the most apparent two that I've seen.

I hadn't tried sorting the Conquest Points column (why the hell did they replace the officer notes column with that), but I had noticed the lack of sorting on the keys menu. It's a pretty big oversight for ease-of-use when trying to manage keys. In order to give someone a gold key I have to search through 36 pages of randomly sorted names to find who I want.

Also, the tooltip for the "next" and "previous" buttons at the bottom shows right over the last person's name in the list. It makes it very difficult to see their name.

• 3 weeks later...

You can still get officer notes, just change the display.

Yes correct, the genius dev responsible set it to sort conquest points by alpha, instead of by number.

Hence alphabetically it goes 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 etc... so "9" is greater than "8000" because its by alpha.

Edited by -Damask-