How Do I Get Class Sign Decorations?

Nmyownworld

Just figured it out... very unintuitive.

Under Achievements/Locations/General go to Chapter 3 there for each class that finished it, you can right click the decoration in the rewards box. Each time you do so your owned counter will be increased by 1, you won't see any reaction until you move the mouse elsewhere and hover over the decoration reward again.

Yes, thank you for making it clear to us not so smart folks!

I was looking all over but not there!

Just figured it out... very unintuitive.

Under Achievements/Locations/General go to Chapter 3 there for each class that finished it, you can right click the decoration in the rewards box. Each time you do so your owned counter will be increased by 1, you won't see any reaction until you move the mouse elsewhere and hover over the decoration reward again.

Thank you for this information. :)

Color me *********** surprised! Wow thanks for this information. If I had known this a long time ago I would not have had to spend so much on signage.....

On a side note: Why the hell is this so complicated, seriously even trying to explain it to people is difficult. This should auto complete and give you the decorations as well.

Is there any other deco tied up like this in the achievements section?

Edited by DamascusAdontise

Until I came across some clue in another thread that eventually lead me to the answer in a really roundabout way, I had been assuming / under the impression that it was supposed to be tied to either the level 50 or level 55 class achievements and so I had been looking in completely the wrong place for any evidence of the decorations being available.

The whole "must find them and click them 50 times each yourself instead of having anything in place to have it all applied automatically" part didn't help much either.